1927 was very boring to me. I think the only thing I liked about it was that Nel was getting married. I think it's so cute that she is getting married. On the other hand I don't like the fact that he not getting married because of love. It's rude that the man she is marrying only wants to marry her; so, he can feel like a man. What does marrying someone has to do with being a man? You can be a man and not have to be married. I feel like he has low self-esteem. He probably already had issues between himself. I wonder how their marriage is going to be. For some reason I don't feel like Nel wanted to get married. I think she did it just to make him happy. You should make yourself happy before you make someone else. I wonder if their marriage is going to last. I feel like it's not since they didn't get married based on love. Helene feels some type of way. I understand where she coming from though. If I only had one child I would feel very emotional. My baby is leaving the nest and she starting a new chapter in her own life. I couldn't believe that Helene was a tipsy. It just don't seem like that is something she would do. To me I really don't think Sula care about her friendship with Nel. If she cared about it she would have told her good bye. Sula is a real rude person. Sometimes I kind of think I can be like Sula sometimes. I have some of her characteristics. We both mean. I'm ready to see what part two is like I hope it's very interesting. The quiz we had in class I know for a fact I probably failed it. I read the chapter and I still don't know how I could fail it. I guess I forget what I read. I need to start highlighting the important things in the chapter. If I did that I feel like that would help me out a lot. I can't afford to be failing no more quizzes. I know I can do better and I have to push myself to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment